I am in the process of assembling our February 2018 Newsletter, so this is a good time to remind all members that:-
- Your personal cop[y of the February 2018 Newsletter will be available for collection at our 15th February Open Monthly Meeting.
- All copies not collected at this meeting will be posted to you. Postage is expensive, so please do your utmost to either collect it in person or arrange for a fellow member to collect it on your behalf.
- There is a strong interest in learning what other Groups have done and plan to do, so I would urge all Group Leaders to let me have their reports in a timely manner for the next Newsletter. The cut-off date for items for the next Newsletter is given in the Newsletter, but note that the deadline for the February Newsletter has now passed.
- I am always interested to consider items of interest from members.
- Photographs of Group activities are always welcome, especially when accompanied by a caption. They are also welcome for inclusion on our website.
- Read the Newsletter to keep up to date with more detailed information relating to forthcoming Open Monthly Meetings and Group meetings, together with any important news from the Committee.
- Digital copies of our Newsletters going back 10 years are available to view and download in the Members’ section of this website.